Saturday, January 27, 2007

I am Back!!!

oK SO i am back from tekong and this is a sunday and so i will be going back in abt 10 hrs time, Fucking sian

hahaha

but i had a great time at home and also a not so great but still ok time in tekong.

Traning is not that tough for now but i'm sure tmr training would be tough and that is when our endurance would be tested. Mind over matter =D

My bunk mates are fun and are a bunch of great ppl. Serious. Everyday i am sure to laugh till i cry and all tat. Thinking abt it makes me laugh to man. Hahaha

Food there is great. Seriously great.haha

Well for the past 2 weeks, i've learn alot of things. To appreciate the small things in life that we always take for granted. I learn to care more for people and also be more responsible for everything i do. To me that is what makes a boy change to men.

When i enter singapore after 2 weeks, i notice things that i used not to and i'm always waiting to get away from home but well that day i cant wait to go home.

I will blog more wen i come back. but i think i wont be back for another 2 weeks  cause i have field camp. hahaah
take care peeps.



No comments: