Wednesday, January 10, 2007

And so i'm of to tekong

In a few hrs time i will be getting ready to start a new chapter in my life man!
Wooohoo
kinda excited - note "kinda"
Hoping to meet nice ppl there and hopefully at least 1 fren can be in the same bunk as me
But i doubt so

Anyway the holiday after my a level was fun and exciting. Lots of stuff happen
good and bad and i guess i learn alot from all that has happen.
1 is to not have only 1 choice for a girl  - it kills u

Hahaha guess i am more matured now man

Anyway i wanna make a few shoutouts to a few ppl before i go off to sg man fav island

Haha

first off to dan - i noe u are gonna miss me bad LoL . U better find a replacement but to bad mubin is gg in together with me man!!! muwahahaha, anyway u take care of urself man. hols was fun hanging out with ya and all tat. esp the late nights.haha

yaya - u are mad retarded horny and crazy.must be like von la. hahaha. dun forget to update me on ur love life eh. ahahahaha. try not to miss me. if u do - TOO BAD!

edwin - thanks for all ur advice and stupid but funny philosophy man!! haha lets create a dota and cs clan and we will start owning! woohoo. oh and lets book in together some time
cya real soon bro!

kairen and eileen - haha wasted the photography night did not happen man but dun worry it will happen! wen i come back from ns ya! and lets watch saw 3 also! nice meeting u all and haha i sold the most laptops! among u all. haha


mark zijian - u all better start singing!! haha listen to iron maiden songs ok! and ya i will tell u all nice stories wen i come back! can come over my place and order pizza again and this time lets really watch movies! i suggest the american pie series.hahaha

and sadly neither mel nor viona ask me out or wanted to at least tok to me before i go off.
oh well
like wat my cus said -tat's life
cya man


No comments: